Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crazy

Here’s the second freebie digital template I promised everyone! Sorry it took me so long to get it up today. It was a super busy day. Tomorrow is not looking any better, so I figured while I had a spare second…

Here is the preview. You could also use it as a sketch if you are a paper scrapbooker.

HL_CircleCrazyPrv

Here is the layout I made with it. I went in a bit of a different direction than I started out with, but I’m happy with the outcome anyway.

HL_CircleCrazyLO

To download click here.

Also, if you are a paper scrapbooker you should totally check out the Camp Rock challenge over at Scrapbook Deals 4 You. It’s the monthly kit club I get. They are having a HUGE contest for next month’s guest design team spot, and I’m participating. Come check it out! You can also visit their blog here to find out more info.  It’s like Summer Camp for grown ups who scrapbook!

5 comments:

JadeCook said...

That sketch would be great for a card!
Summer camp for scrapbookers ha ha so funny. Hope life slows down a little bit for you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Leah. said...

Thanks Dude! I love it!

Pam Callaghan said...

I love it, great work!!