Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Template Digital Freebie

It’s been quite a while since I offered a digital freebie! I decided to convert one of the layouts I did for my creative team assignment for the 52 Inspirations Project from Sue Cummings and Vicki Stegall into a template. This is the layout I made.

HL_SweetTemplatePreview

Here is the template preview.

HL_SweetTemplatePrv

If you are interested in more information about the 52 Inspirations weekly mini kit, you can go here:

52 Inspirations at Oscraps

Last but not least, here is your download link.

Download

Come back tomorrow for another free template. I didn’t have enough time to make a sample layout today, so it’ll be up tomorrow instead.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is really cute, Heather!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tirza said...

Thank you