Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nothing But Flowers

I have a tutorial up at Ideas for Scrapbookers today! (Scroll down for the link.) It’s all about how I made these denim and burlap flowers. Here’s the detailed shot of the finished flowers.

DSC02055

This is the completed layout where I used them.

HeBelieves

This is an older photo of my grandfather. It was all beat up, so I figured the distressing would work with it.

Journaling: He believes in fast cars & freedom. Barton Longman 1957.

Supplies: Unknown Silver and Black Brads. Graphic 45 Playtimes Past Papers, Martha Stewart Branch Punch. (For a full supply list click on the image.)

Head on over to Ideas for Scrapbookers to check the tutorial out here… http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2010/07/burlap-and-denim-flowers.html

6 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Awesome flowers and tutorial Heather!! These are so masculine!! :)

JadeCook said...

very masculine! Hard to find masculine embellies!

Sara Zenger said...

Wonderful flowers Heather!!! I love they they are 'manly flowers!'

Sara

Kris said...

I LOVE those flowers! They are perfect for that gorgeous layout!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Leah. said...

Very cool! I love that bg paper too! Such an original layout you :)