Friday, July 9, 2010

Share A Little

It’s been a while since I’ve shared layouts, so I thought I would pop in for a minute and post a few.

DSC020643_1

Journaling: Ronnie + Jordan carved some bootiful pumpkins together. Ronnie always helps the kids with the carving after they draw the faces on. They look like they had fun! October 2008

I used my October 2009 Scrapbook Deals 4 You kit, and a sketch from July 2010 from Becky Fleck. (PageMaps)
The pumpkin on the top of the bow is a button I bought in a Halloween pack at Michaels. The sticker is from 7 Gypsies Halloween collection.

HL_Haunted_1

Journaling: I'm "haunted" by the memory of Lexie gutting her poor, innocent pumpkin. Halloween 2009

I used my Oct. 2009 Scrapbook Deals 4 You kit on this layout. I also used a sketch from the Sketch Inspiration Ning site.

My grandma will be happy to see that I finally figured out the ribbon punch she gave me last Christmas. Thanks to Michelle for helping me find a ribbon tying tutorial too.

DSC02094-2_1

Journaling: The entire Landry boo crew disemboweling pumpkins. They are ruthless pumpkin killers! Alexis, Mom, + Jordan Oct. 2009

I used my Scrapbook Deals 4 You October 2009 kit on this one. I loved all of the embellies she included.

I used a sketch from http://allyscrapsblog.blogspot.com/.
Other supplies: Basic Grey Eerie Clear Acrylic Stamps, Martha Stewart Halloween Stamps, 7 Gypsies Halloween stickers.

Express20_1

I can't get enough of the colors of this kit with black and white photos. Forgive me! LOL This one about all the fun/crazy ways Jordan expresses herself! She's an absolute hoot because she makes the funniest faces. These photos were all taken today in the car.

Supplies: Sweet Shoppe Designs Memories kit and template. DJB Brittany Script Font.

YouMe210_1

Journaling: Ronnie and Brandon are two peas in a pod. They even gave me a similar face when I tried to take photos of them on the 4th of July. Boys sure are silly sometimes.

Supplies: Jessica Sprague's We Kit, DJB Brittany Font, and The Shabby Shoppe Template Challenge #3.
I entered this in the challenge at the Wacom Pen Scrappers site. Check me out here...

http://www.penscrappers.com/2010/07/05/you-me-heather-landry/ Don't forget to vote! It doesn't have to be for mine! LOL

Sprinkler20_1

My silly kiddos in the sprinkler in the backyard.

I used a digital template by Cindy Schnieder that came in the Sweet Shoppe Designs Memories kit. I also used embellishments and papers from the same kit. The only exception being the sprinkler spray from Scrap Orchard's Wet and Wild collaboration. The font is DJB Brittany print.

DSC0201813_1

Journaling: I love it when the three of you play together nicely. It warms my heart! 6/2008 (Brandon was just walking really well, and he could finally chase the girls around the front yard.)

Based on a sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches' blog. I followed a tutorial by my friend Nancy to make the green flower in the upper corner.

Supplies: Random Bazzill CS and buttons from my stash, Primas, Basic Grey Rub ons, and October Afternoon journaling stickers.

HL_BellyButton_1

This is the saga of Brandon's belly button. It had the hardest time healing, and they ended up having to do surgery to form a new belly button for him. What's not written in the journaling on this page (it will be on a future one) is that while they were making the new belly button, they found a hernia and repaired it. The hernia re-occurred a few months later. He's had so many tummy troubles. I wanted to leave a TON of room for journaling, so I kept this one super simple.

The journaling is easier to read if you click on the image and open it in a new window.

I guess you can tell I got my mojo back since the last time I blogged! I’ve been BUSY scrapping.

5 comments:

Leah. said...

Honestly, I don't know how you do it! THese are amazing!

Michelle said...

LOVE these newest ones at the beginning (as I have seen the others ;) ) Love your take on the sketch. Fun how we can use the same sketch and have something totally different!! :)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so many fabulous layouts. you rock!

Amanda Sevall said...

You are rocking it!!! Love all of them. The halloween layouts are so cute!! :)

The Scrapoholic said...

Love them all!