Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fantastic Day

This morning I woke up and was getting ready to go to the grocery store before it got crowded. I stopped at my computer for a minute to check my email, and saw that Jessica from Scraptastic Club had replied to the design team application I sent in last night. I opened it and was so thrilled to see that I have been accepted to their design team!

ScrapBanner11-2

I absolutely can’t wait to begin creating for them. Jessica’s kits are just too adorable! I also really love the fact that it’s a no commitment club. You don’t even have to be a member to purchase the kits! Check out all four of the gorgeous August kits here. I will be working with this one.

Scraptastic_Aug.2010He'sSoRockN'Roll

It’s called He’s So Rock ‘N Roll. Isn’t that the cutest kit title ever? I can’t wait to get my hands on it. It features Crate Paper’s Static Collection.

I also have to admit that I’ve already purchased another kit from her. As soon as I saw the School Daze kit, I knew I HAD to have it. Pure cuteness! It features Crate Paper’s School Spirit collection.

SS785_Studay_Hall_large

The little school houses and buses on the paper are adorable, and it comes with the cutest brads too.

SS794_School_Spirit_Brads_PHOTO_large

Do you want to see the other two kits? Of course you do!

This one is called She’s All That. It features Crate Paper’s Sweet Branch paper. I think those ribbons are gorgeous!

shes_all_that_large

There’s also one called Life’s A Beach! It includes American Crafts paper and the cutest Thickers I’ve ever seen. (Yes, I am a total Thickers addict!)

lifes_a_beach_large

I haven’t even told you yet that she’s got September’s sneak peeks up. Already! She has four kits to choose from next month including Imaginisce’s Birthday Bash line with those super cute rolled candles! Pink Paislee’s Old School paper line also makes an appearance in a kit. There are also TWO kits featuring the My Mind’s Eye Alphabet Soup paper! One for boys, and one for girls! Seriously? How’s a girl to choose from all of that fabulousness?! Head on over there to check out all of the goodies, and be sure to tell her that I sent you!

Thanks!

11 comments:

Cindy d said...

Congrats on the DT! I'm not familiar with them, so I'm off to check them out. Looking forward to seeing what you design!

Wendy Rasbach said...

Heather, congratulations! That is awesome news, and no surprise at all. You are an inspirational designer. :)

Charisma3103 said...

Hey fellow DT member congrats on making the team to... Hugs....


Janie

Julie said...

hi heather! congrats!! love your blog, can't wait to work with you!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Congrats! Well Deserved!

Amanda Sevall said...

Yay!! What great news. Congrats of course!!! :) Cute kits and I look forward to seeing what you make with them!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! Those kits are to cute!

Love going to the grocery store early when it first opens! Everyone is so nice (I figure that's because no one has come along to ruin their day yet).

AMKrogsgaard said...

The school daze paper looks absolutely adorable! :)

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats Heather! Enjoy creating with your new goodies!

Sara

Dolores said...

Congrats Heather, well deserved!

Leah. said...

CONGRATS!!!! You ROCK!