Monday, August 23, 2010

Party People

*If you're looking for my digital template and sketch please scroll down!*

Just a quick note to let you all know that I’m having an online Creative Memories party! I’m having it through my friend Elon, and to order you just go to this link…

www.mycmsite.com/elon

When you check out please click on "Credit this Order to my Host", and enter my name (Heather Landry) so I’ll be credited as the party hostess!

I’ve been checking out their two new Creative Memories Cricut cartridges that are only available through CM!

Capture

http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/elon/contentIncludePage?includePage=Promos/Cricut.html

I’ve also had my eye on these awesome photo organization kits! My unscrapped photos are in shoeboxes right now. Sigh. These are classy!

Capture2

Link to the photo organization here. They even have digital scrapbooking supplies to check out as well so there’s something for everyone!

Thanks for stopping by my virtual party!!!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Oh sure.... go and tempt me with more scrappy stuff!! ;) Maybe on Friday when I get paid.... I'll have to see if I can spare a few bucks for one of those cartridges!!

Heather Landry said...

Amanda,

I am such an enabler! LOL Aren't they cute though?!

Elizabeth said...

Love that scroll lettering. The boxes are pretty too.

I've decided I need a box that will fold completely flat and when I want it - it will pop up like one of those balloon bounce rooms (minus the bounce!) ready for me to use whenever and then fold down to nothing when I'm done.

Michelle said...

Uh yeah.. the photos boxes are wonderful!! I have four of the large ones, pretty full!! *blush* Mind you, they hold 2,600 photos!!! CM has great products, for sure!!!