Friday, August 6, 2010

Searching

Ideas for Scrapbookers is searching for contributing artists! If you want to be featured on a fabulous scrapbooking blog you should definitely check out this post from Pammy!

http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2010/08/look-for-featured-artists-for-fridays.html

I also wanted to let everyone know that Scrapbook Deals 4 You will be starting their August “Cramfest” challenge on Monday! They always have the BEST prizes. If you go over and join, be sure to tell them that Heather Landry AKA Miracles_Momma sent you! I’d love to see you there.

http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5646

I got my August kit in today, so I’m all set for supplies and I’m ready to be challenged!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hello...I am following you from the feed at Julie's Blog Community! Thanks for putting your link up...I have great intentions for scrapbooking, but never on a regular basis, always in spratic bunches! Ha Ha...of course three children make it oh so easy.. ha ha!! Blessings, Monica