Monday, August 2, 2010

That’s My Car

I had an idea for a scrapbook layout the other day that included a photo of Brandon with his multitude of Hot Wheels and cars. He has almost 200 of them. I thought I’d share the photos I took. (No, he didn’t line them up. I did it for the photos.)

ThisOne

ThisToo


Ronnie assures me that this car obsession is normal. He says he was the exact same way when he was little. (I think he’s still car obsessed even though he’s grown. It’s just focused on BIGGER cars now.)

I’ll have photos from this past weekend’s adventure at my grandma’s house as soon as I get them edited.

I also wanted to share something that made me laugh out loud this week. Jordan came up to me and said, “Mom I want to go to the alien parade in Massachusetts.” I said, “How do you know there are aliens in Massachusetts?” She replied, “BECAUSE Mom, I renamed the moon Massachusetts, and everyone knows there are aliens on the moon.” “They were the ones that made the big holes on it.”

P.S. In scrappy related news… if you’ve ever wondered how I store my Stickles you can check out my tutorial/post over on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog.

5 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love the photos of the cars...and at least you know where Bubba gets it! lol....Jordan is too cute. Hope she is feeling better. And...can't wait to hear about your trip to your gmas.

Agnes said...

I am smiling ear to ear :-)

I love Brandon's cars :-DDD

Amanda Sevall said...

That looks familiar.... do you think it's just a male gene?!? ;) Love the pictures and Jordan cracks me up -- too adorable!

Leah. said...

Man this is AWESOME! Like AWESOME! I love Brandon and all his CARS. Showing Joseph now!! LOL!

Cindy d said...

I LOVE the photos of the cars! I recently did the same thing with Trevor's stuffed animals, but now I need to photograph his cars too (and his trains, now that I think about it!) Can't wait to see what you do with these photos.