Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Like It

So it’s definitely not a secret that I like scrapbooking! I have some absolutely amazing news to share. Three of my projects will be featured at CHA 2011 in the Beacon Adhesives booth! They requested some of my projects, I mailed them in and they sent me a box of glue in return.The box contained several bottles of Zip Dry, some 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue, and Gem-Tac. I’m obsessed with Zip Dry already, but I’ve never tried the other two and I can’t wait to get crafting with them.

These are the three projects that will be featured. Make sure you stop by their booth and check them out up close and personal! You can even tell them I sent you if you’d like.

For more details, and a product list you can click on the image to go to my gallery. The first project is a card I made with a Scraptastic Club kit!

HL_YoCard_1

The second project is a layout of my son with his grandmother’s goat. He was not a happy camper!

DSC0183810_1

Last but not least, there’s this layout of Ronnie and I on our date night a few years ago.

PokerFace0_1

I’d like to say thanks to Beacon Adhesives for picking my projects and for making Zip Dry. You can check out all of their fabulous adhesives here.

In other scrappy news, I’ve been trying to use up some of my older supplies. I came across these photos and thought that the Lime Rickey paper in my stash from Basic Grey would be a perfect match.

I entered the Scrapping The Music Challenge with this one.

HL_WalkInTheSun

This photo of my kids and one of their cousins walking in the park is one of my favorites ever! I used the Lime Rickey collection on this layout too.

HL_CousinsAndFriends

The next layout is digital! I used a kit called “Where Dreams Begin” from Createwings Designs. I bought it over a month ago and was intimidated by it at first, but I played with it last night and came up with this layout. My little man just loves to read, so when I saw this kit I had to have it!

WhereDreamsBegin2_1

I also got the chance to play with Scraptastic Club’s “Life’s A Beach” kit this week. It wasn’t my design team assignment but I loved the kit so much that I bought it! These are the two layouts I’ve done with it so far!

I did a two pager about swimming at my husband’s best friend’s house. He has the nicest salt water pool!

HL_Swim

I actually had some help on this one. I had it on a white cardstock background and Ronnie told me it was too plain. I switched it over to yellow and liked it much better! I figured he was entitled to a little bit of an opinion since he was in the photo.

Last but not least, I wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a challenge at the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog. Jessica from Scraptastic Club donated a kit for me to use as a prize. You can read all about the challenge and the possible prize here.

Thanks for putting up with my million blog entries today!

Thanks!

6 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

YAY!! Congrats Heather!! That is so exciting and so well deserved!! :) If I'm there, I will totally go see your stuff and take a picture of it in the booth for ya!! ;) Love all the layouts... I've still not made the plunge and done one of those fantasy layouts yet... but yours are sooooo CUTE I think I have to at least try once!! So, so cute!! Congrats again!! :)

Michelle said...

You find the coolest digi kits!! They are so fun, childlike.. whimsy. Congrats on your projects being displayed at CHA this winter!! Hittin' the big leagues you are!! Oh.. and your title... I have that song stuck in my head now.. I like it, I love it.. I want some more of it! You are a goof.. you and your song titles!! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Yay for you re: Beacon! Gosh, you've shared a fantastic card and some really great layouts!! Way to Go! :-)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so many cute projects...and congrats again on the Zip Dry.

Cindy d said...

Congratulations! I love the LO's and think it's so cool that you'll be on display at CHA. So great!

Wendy Rasbach said...

Yay! What an honor, and how exciting to be on display at CHA! Better than the Oscars or Emmys in my world. :)
I LOVE the LO with the green lime rickey that matches that swimsuit so perfectly.
Way to go, Heather!