Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Take Me Out

Today’s post is all about positive things! Thank you all so very much for the comments on my last post. I don’t want to leave everyone with the impression that Alexis is always in a bad mood or struggling. She can be a very sweet loving child. Brandon loves her so much because she will always make time to play with him. Even if she’s in a bad mood, she’ll stop what she’s doing to go play. He thinks she’s the best! She lets Jordan play in her room all the time, and she loves reading to her siblings.

Last Saturday we were all having a good day so Ronnie and I decided to take the kids out for breakfast. They all ordered big chocolate smiley face pancakes and chocolate milk. They were hopped up on sugar for the rest of the day!

DSC03165

A while back one of my digital layouts was requested for a book about what to do with your digital photos. I finally got my hard copy in today and took these photos. This is the cover.

DSC02766

This is my page in the book! Isn’t Lexie so pretty in that photo?!

DSC02764

It was so very cool to see one of my layouts in print. Now, I’ve just got to manage a magazine publication. I’ll just keep submitting and hoping right?! Wish me luck on that!

Tomorrow Jordan has a field trip to the fair to visit the 4-H animals. I have to go clean her wagon so I can pull her around the fair like a Queen in her chariot! Of course, I’ll take photos. (I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that.)

Thanks!

5 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

That breakfast is "da bomb"! Good luck tomorrow. I am sure the fair will be "da bomb".

Michelle said...

LOL!! Yes, that breakfast was "da bomb"!! Too funny!! Have a great day tomorrow at the fair!!! :)

Leah. said...

How cool is that? Alexis must think it is very cool to have her face in a book!!! Congrats!

AMKrogsgaard said...

Of course pics are just a given. Can't hardly wait!

Amanda Sevall said...

Congrats on the publication!! :)