Monday, September 6, 2010

There’s A Class For This

I am all finished creating with the extra kit I ordered from Scraptastic Club this month! Remember when I told you that I couldn’t pass up the adorable “School Daze” kit? I’m SO glad I didn’t! Check out all of these layouts I made with it!

HL_A Student

For this layout, I was inspired by a fabulous sketch from the Ally Scraps blog that was created by Debbie Gaydos.

Journaling: Jordan and her kindergarten teacher Ms. Coco. May 2010

HL_SchoolTime

Journaling: I went to a Pentecostal preschool in Port Sulphur, Louisiana for two years. It was called Sunshine Playschool. Heather Martinez 1985

Sorry if this one looks a bit crooked. I couldn't get a straight photo of it to save my life. Actually, I think that the perspective in the photo is off and that's what's making me think it's crooked. Sigh. Anyway!!

HL_Excellent

This layout will be turned into a sketch for the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog. I'll post here tomorrow to remind you to go get it!

The photos are from Alexis' Terrific Kid celebration last year. She's gotten the Terrific Kid award every year she's gone to school at this school.

My favorite part about this layout is the teeny tiny bus brad. You may have to zoom in to see it!

Journaling: Alexis + Jordan Landry August 2009
Yep. I'm a whole year behind scrapping back to school photos. LOL

*In other news, the owner of Scraptastic Club emailed me today with updated photos of the available kits! I thought I’d share all of the eye candy. You can click on any photo to be taken to that kit!

First up: Alphabet Soup for girls. This one should look really familiar. It’s the one I got this month! Complete and utter cuteness.

alphabet soup girls

Next up: Alphabet Soup for boys! I’m considering buying this one because I loved the one for girls so much.

alphabet soup boys

And another one: Birthday Bash! Aren’t those rolled candles darling?

birthday bash kit

Last but not least: “She’s All That”. I just love those glittered Thickers!

she's all that

That’s all for today! I need to start getting out and about more to get photos for the blog. Things have been pretty boring here lately except for all of the scrapbooking I’ve been doing! Scrapbooking is NEVER boring!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so many adorable projects. you really rocked all the kits. you are so fabulous!

Michelle said...

You did an awesome job with that kit!! Wish I lived closer!! We would have all kinds of scrap-worthy/blog material!! LOL

JadeCook said...

how do you LO's from you sb.com gallery to your blog? BTW love the LO's! I love the bus brads! And I like the alphabet soupcollection

Flamingo Scraps said...

Back to School is such a fun time - you've captured it perfectly in all your fun layouts!

Amanda Sevall said...

Fabulous layouts of course!! I'd be willing to hazard the guess that you're way more caught up then most people too!! Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend!! :)