Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous

If you read the Jessica Sprague blog you already know my fabulous news! I’ve been chosen to be on the creative team for her site!!! I am so beyond excited. She has all of THE best designers, and I get to take all of Jessica’s fantastic classes. When I found out, I jumped up and down and squealed so loudly my children came running! I’ve been pinching myself since I found out. Ouch! Yep. Still awake, and still SO thrilled beyond words!

It’s a big deal to me because I’ve loved her classes and products for a long time. Here are two layouts I’ve done with her Photoshop Friday feature. Every Friday she puts a tutorial and mini kit on sale to make a layout. For only $1.00!

After The Party 

PlayJS

Here’s a link to today’s Photoshop Friday episode! I totally plan on doing it after I come home from bringing the girls to vision therapy!

Thanks!

11 comments:

Cindy d said...

Congrats! That is huge and I am so happy for you.

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats! You so rawk!!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Totally not surprised!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations Heather!!!! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Great layouts!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, gosh, I almost missed the part about Jessica Sprague! Congrats--well-deserved!

Wendy Rasbach said...

Cheers to you, Heather! You'll continue to be amazing, and now you'll be even more famous while doing it! :) Jessica Sprague is a big deal!

Meg Stocks said...

It's going to be awesome! Proud to be a JS CT member with you - hugs, Meg

LivE said...

hi heather! just wanted to say how glad i am that you're part of the spraground team! welcome to the family! :)

Mindy said...

LOVE the layouts! SO excited to be on the same CT as you as well!

Emily Cheney said...

Congrats! Welcome to the team!! :)

Jenn/PrettyinPosies said...

loved checking out your scrapbooking resume! you super talented girl! SO happy to have you on the CT team! :)