Monday, October 18, 2010

Falling For You

(If you are looking for the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog hop please scroll down!) I’ve got more creative team goodness to share! I’m having an absolute blast creating lately.
Did you know that Jessica Sprague has a weekly contest going on? When you use the products from More In Store Monday and load them to her Facebook wall you are entered into a random drawing for a gift certificate!
What are you waiting for? Go friend her! =0) Here's the link...
In other exciting news, Jessica has just released two new classes! An album for Tweens and one for Teens too. The designs are so bright and colorful. I can’t think of a single teen/tween that wouldn’t adore creating a book all about them! Check out the images below. They are linked if you would like to find out more information!

For Tweens:

My_Awesome_Life__4ca9450668791

For Teens:

Teen_Album_Class_4ca959ced4c66

I’ve also got a new layout that I created with products from Jessica’s store!

Pumpkin

I used Cosmo Cricket’s Nutmeg digital Papers, Borders, Candy Candy, Elements, and Alphabet. The font is called Typewriter.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

that class looks super cute. and my tween has no interest. sigh...i tried and tried. love your new layout.

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE the pumpkin layout! :-)

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love B in the pumpkin patch!

Amanda Sevall said...

Cute layout Heather!! Wish they had those kinds of classes when I was that age!! ;) LOL