Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Like To Shoot People (With My Camera)

I did my first layout for JessicaSprague.com! I am assigned to work with Kitschy Digitals this month. I absolutely adore her vintage style! I dived right into playing with piles of awesome digital supplies, and this is what I came up with.

HL_ILikeToShootPeople2

Journaling: I am the family photographer. You can find me behind the lens of my camera. Beware! If you aren't nice to me, I might just crop you out of my photos!

Supplies:

Kitschy Digitals Vintage Cameras Kit, Kitschy Digitals Clothesline Kit, and Kitschy Digitals Granny’s Attic Kit.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so totally cute. love how it came out. the colors and layers are fabulous.

Sand and Sunshine said...

To cute, and I just adore her button as well.

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout!

Amanda Sevall said...

Love this layout Heather -- so cute!! :)

Agnes said...

Thanks for adding the "(with the camera)" part Heather -- I was getting a bit worried :-D

You know, Jordan is growing up -- she looks so composed and "mature"! Such a beautiful girl :-D

Heather Landry said...

Thank you Agnes! I totally agree that she's growing up. Much too quickly for my tastes!