Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Scraptastic Club Kit 1

The November 1st kit is now available at Scraptastic Club! It features beautiful Basic Grey Pyrus papers and embellishments. Jessica really did an amazing job putting it together, and those stick pins are just outstanding. You really should go check it out!

Capture

I will be working with kit #2 in November, but I’m definitely buying that Pyrus kit too! The sneak peek for kit two is already up. It will go up for sale around the middle of the month. I’ll keep you posted. Here is the preview of that one so far…

2nd_sneak_large

Again with the gorgeous stick pins!!! I totally can’t wait to get my hands on those! Such pretty colors too! I’ll get my reveal up as soon as I can.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

Ooh! This looks like a fun kit - is that BG papyrus I see in there :)