Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peek-A-Boo!

I know I owe you all some reviews and some photo sharing from the pumpkin patch, but I just had to drop by really quickly to share this layout. I love these photos of Jordan riding her horse! The Kitschy Digitals goodies were perfect for scrapping them. I promise I will be back tomorrow with more blog goodness including a winner from the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog hop!

LoveSunflower-2

Supplies:
Jessica Sprague Template+ 1.05
Vintage Cameras Kit
Fabric Covered Buttons Kit
Fresh Blooms Digital Kit
Granny's Attic Kit
Crystal's {Rainbow Sherbet} Collection
Kitschy Digitals Prize Ribbons and Rosettes

Thanks!

6 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

such a pretty lo...love the color combo

Kelly Massman said...

So pretty! I love the "winning" ribbon you made!

Sand and Sunshine said...

So sweet! I really love how you came out of the "Box" or square in this case, the shape is great.

Agnes said...

Heather I love this -- love the whole "mood".

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love this layout. Such pretty colors. Can't wait to read about what's been going on.

Amanda Sevall said...

So adorable!! Those digi supplies were perfect for those photos -- love it!! :)