Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photographs and Memories

My Mom came over to visit last Saturday. She brought my niece and nephew over to spend the night. We really had a lot of fun, it was just totally wild! We brought all of the kids with us to Hobby Lobby. That was an adventure in itself. I think I must’ve said “No, don’t touch that!” at least 100 times. We managed to get out without breaking anything or breaking our budget either. Gotta love coupons!

After that we brought them to the park. We made Ronnie meet us there so we would have extra help chasing the kids. I really wish that the weather here in Louisiana would get the memo that it’s supposed to be Fall! It was so HOT. Here they are playing in the water activity center…

Brandon and Christian found the sand box. It was like a magnet. Boys and dirty things! My van was full of sand. I really didn’t mind because they had so much fun!

I didn’t take many pictures because I was so busy chasing children. I really don’t know how people with more than three kids do it. I was exhausted by bed time! The good thing was that the kids were all pretty tired too. Except my niece, she ended up getting up in the middle of the night and waking Alexis up. My Mom found them playing Barbies in Lexie’s room and she made them go back to bed!

Here’s a photo of Brandon… He is so funny! I kept trying to take photos of him trying to sleep on the couch, but he kept covering his eyes.

Before I go, I also have a new vintage layout to share! I am just loving the feel of these Kitschy Digitals’ kits in case you can’t tell. They are so much fun to work with!

YouAndMe-2

This is one of my favorite photos of the two of us. We were waiting outside of a plantation home to take a tour. I thought it would be fun to use the retro/vintage papers with it because of that!

Supplies: Kitschy Digitals' Fabric Covered Buttons Kit, Kitschy Digitals' Vintage Cameras Kit, Kitschy Digitals' Granny's Attic Kit, Kitschy Digitals' Vintage Photo Frames, Kitschy Digitals' Fresh Blooms Digital Kit, Kitschy Digitals' Prize Ribbons And Rosettes (Coming Soon!), and Word Art from Jessica Sprague's We Kit.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love, love, love that layout. The weend with the fam sounds fun. You didn't tell me what you got at hobby lobby.

JadeCook said...

I love all the photos. I don't see how you do it with 3 lol. When we go to the park I don't know what I would do if I had 2 kids. One running one way the other running the other way. lol And love your LO

Cindy d said...

As a teacher I used to keep tabs on 32 kids simultaneously and now 1 seems like a challenge! I don't know how you handle 3 on a daily basis and still accomplish as much as you do! Glad the family visit was so fun.

Heather Landry said...

Cindy, I can't even imagine keeping tabs on 32 of them. I admire teachers so much. Not only do they have to teach, they have to discipline, count money for fundraisers... just Wow!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sounds like a great day, love the rose in your layout.

Amanda Sevall said...

Looks like you had fun!! Love the new layout -- definitely enjoying all the fun new layouts you are creating with the stuff from JS!! ;)