Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tick Tock

Does anyone else feel like this weekend just flew by? I totally do! I have a few blog posts to catch up on today so please be patient with me.

First, I’d like to announce the winner of my of the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog hop RAK! The randomly chosen winner is…

Winner Is

Joy!!! Please email your name and address to me at miraclesmommadesigns(AT)hotmail.com! Thank you very much to all who participated.

Speaking of Ideas for Scrapbookers, I have a post with a sketch and free digital template up today. Feel free to stop by and check it out!

http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-together-templatesketch.html

Thanks!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you so much Heather! You also are so generous to share your talents with us. I love it when your blog posts show up in my email.

Heather Landry said...

You are just too sweet Joy! I will get your package out to you as soon as I can!

Amanda Sevall said...

Darn it... I missed by one!! LOL ;) Congrats to Joy!!