Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Award!

I got a blog award from my friend Michelle the other day and I didn’t even realize it until I logged into her blog to return a comment! Thanks so much Michelle, I really love chatting with you too. You have become a true friend!

cherry_on_top_award[1]

Here are the rules to this blog award…

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.

2. Put the award on your blog.

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.

4. Pass the award onto five people.

Things I enjoy doing…

1. I really really enjoy scrapbooking. A lot! It distracts me and keeps me busy. It’s my stress release at the end of a busy day. I love creating my pages and telling my stories!

2. I love singing. I’ve always loved singing! I can remember singing with my brothers when I was little. I was in the choir in high school. You can always find me walking around the house singing. My kids even do it too! I have an addiction to Wii games that involve singing as well.

3. I enjoy hanging out on the internet. Facebook, forums, blogs, and blogging.

My five people…

1. Nancy is a wonderful scrapbooker and has been a friend of mine for YEARS. Her blog is beautifully designed, and she shares her wonderful scrapbook pages on it!

2. Julie is an absolutely awesome writer. I love visiting her blog because even when she talks about going to the grocery store her posts are fun and really well written!

3. Leah is my kindred spirit! We have so much in common that it’s strange sometimes. She makes me laugh and smile. She is a fantastic photographer!

4. Liz is a sewing maven who absolutely quilts her heart out. She shares her love for quilting, her family, and her adorable cats who love to lounge on her quilts on her blog!

5. Amanda is a digital and paper scrapbooker just like me! There aren’t too many of us out there so we have to stick together. Her blog design is also adorable! You have to check it out!!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Awwww, gee thanks! Now if I can just locate that heart... You know the one I sewed into a quilt? LOL.

Leah. said...

Thanks sweetie! Too bad it took me a hundred years to see it! You know I love ya though right?

Amanda Sevall said...

Thanks Heather!!! You're such a sweetie!!! :) I really appreciate it!!! :)