Monday, November 8, 2010

Falling Away With You

Brandon and I went to the park last Friday and I noticed a small wooden bridge that went over the river near the park. I had never noticed it before because it’s normally covered with vegetation. (I guess there is a benefit to all of the leaves falling off the trees.) Of course, Brandon and I had to go explore! We found a really neat system of trails over the bridge. There were birdhouses throughout. I think it was some type of bird sanctuary.

There were also these huge hills and excavations for drainage down to the river, but since it’s been very dry here lately we were able to climb through them and explore.

Brandon was in little boy heaven. Leaves, dirt, sticks, and rocks make him very happy!

He kept playing peek a boo with me from behind the trees. It was the cutest thing ever!

We were sad to leave when it was time to go eat lunch. He loved crossing the little wooden bridge though. He kept wanting to go back and forth.

We are going to have to go back again when the leaves are green. I bet it would be a whole different experience. I totally love that Brandon is always up for exploring with me!

Speaking of fun and adventure, I am having such a blast being on Jessica Sprague’s creative team! There is just SO much gorgeous product to play with! Here is a recent layout I did with photos of the kids from a few Christmases ago. I can not believe how quickly they’ve grown. I need a pause button!!!

JoyWEbMonday

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket’s Oh Joy Paper Pack, and Cosmo Cricket’s Oh Joy Candy Candy.

Did you all hear about Jessica’s free class that’s coming up? It’s called “Inspiration Everywhere” and it looks amazing! I will definitely be participating. Click here to find out more information and to register!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great pics & layout! TFS!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great pics & layout! TFS!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

looks like you and brandon had a great time! love the photos. i am already signed up for the class....maybe you can motivate me to actually participate this time. lol

Amanda Sevall said...

A free class on JS?! Of course I'll be playing along. :) Great photos of Brandon - glad you've been getting out and enjoying some quality time with your cute little guy! :)

Leah. said...

Brandon is a doll!!!! Such fabulous photos Heather!