Monday, November 1, 2010

Goodnight, Goodnight

I’m going for yet another blog post before I head to bed for the night. I finished this layout of Ronnie carving pumpkins and just couldn’t wait to share!

Hey Pumpkinweb

Of course It's more creative team work for the fabulous Jessica Sprague website!! I’ve said it at least five times now but I’m going to say it again… I love that Cosmo Cricket is making their collections available digitally! Aren’t these embellies so cute?

Supplies:

Cosmo Cricket’s Haunted Paper Pack

Cosmo Cricket’s Haunted Candy Candy

Template #4 Inspired By Susan Weinroth from Creativity by Crystal (Blog Freebie)

That’s all for me tonight. If I stay up any later I might turn into a pumpkin. (At the stroke of midnight of course!)

Thanks!

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

adorable lo! TFS

Amanda Sevall said...

You've been a busy girl!! ;) Love this layout!!