Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Together

(If you are looking for the Scraptastic Club blog hop please scroll down!)

We put our Christmas tree up last night and the kids loved putting the ornaments on it. I’m thinking that it needs some garland though so maybe on the next trip to the store I’ll grab some. We also don’t have a tree topper because ours broke last year. Our tree is looking a bit like Charlie Brown’s but it’s okay! I’ll jazz it up. We put it up so early because we are going to be traveling down to my grandparent’s house on Thanksgiving and I’ll be too worn out from all of the driving and kid wrangling to do it the day after.

We are having a small Thanksgiving dinner here today for just our family. We were supposed to have company that we specifically scheduled this dinner for but it fell through. Instead of being disappointed, I’m going to enjoy the quiet time with our family and cook the food that I bought for the dinner so it doesn’t go to waste. I can always freeze leftovers!

I have lots more cooking to do but I wanted to drop by briefly to tell you that I have a post up at the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog today! It includes a sketch for paper scrapbookers and a free layered digital template for digital scrappers. You can check it out here!

http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-flower-girl-templatesketch.html

Thanks!

2 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

You can send me some of the leftovers. we won't have any this year since we are going to my sisters. hope all is well...hugs....

Sand and Sunshine said...

I adore Thanksgiving leftovers. I demand a big enough bird to make three meals, one for thanksgiving and two after that oh and DH always wants turkey sandwiches.