Monday, November 15, 2010

Heaven is a Place on Earth

More specifically… heaven is in my scrap room right this minute! I got an amazing goodie filled box from Scraptastic Club today. I am SO looking forward to playing with these awesome supplies!

Who needs to cook dinner? Not me! I’ve got better things to do.

Want to see what I got? This fabulous kit is called Falling For Fall and it’s the one I’ll be doing design team work with. I’ll post the layouts as soon as I get them done!!!

Falling For Fall Main

Isn’t it absolutely gorgeous?! Perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving layouts!!! Those yellow Thickers are AWESOME. I also got the Falling For Fall Add On with the cutest stickers ever! Oh and check out those super sweet Fall themed stamps. I can not wait to play!!!

Falling For Fall Add On

I also ended up buying Jessica’s Pyrus kit! It was just too pretty to pass up and I have some photos of Brandon and Alexis playing in the lake that will work perfectly with the colors. Check it out!!!

Basic Grey Pyrus

Those stick pins Jessica made are fantastic! I also got the cardstock add on for that kit too. You can really never ever have enough card stock!

Needless to say, my desk is so covered with goodies that I can barely reach the computer to type! The solution… I’ve got to go scrap! Tomorrow I’ll be back to reveal where I’m guest blogging. Very exciting!

Thanks!

5 comments:

JadeCook said...

I really love those fall papers! But I can't even think about Fall right now when I am still working on Summer pics lol

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

very cute. have fun with your new toys!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Looks like fun!

Amanda Sevall said...

How fun!! I know that feeling -- I got my Studio Calico kit last week and it's burning a hole through my scrappy desk!! ;) LOL

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!!!!