Thursday, November 11, 2010

I’m Sorry

Life is getting in the way of my blogging lately. The three kids have had so many appointments, and there have been SO many different problems going on that I just haven’t been available much. Alexis in particular has been having a really, REALLY hard time.

It’s not all bad news though. The good news is that I’m scrapping like a madwoman to meet several deadlines for several awesome companies that I will be able to share SOON!  So stay tuned and stick with me. I promise this is only a temporary hiatus. Until I come back, I’ll leave you with a photo of the flowers that my good friend Nancy sent me to cheer me up.

Go ahead. Try not to smile. You won’t be able to avoid it. Isn’t that little coffee cup seriously cute?! Thank you so much Nancy, you really made my day! I’m still grinning. You totally rock!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Vija said...

I hope things brighten up for you soon! I know that pretty bich of flowers brightened up my day just looking at the photo of it.

Amanda Sevall said...

Well I know you've been super busy and stressed out! Hang in there Heather. Another virtual HUG for you!!! :)

Leah. said...

You rock! Remember that!

Stay strong and stand tall!

Adorable flowers :)

xoxo

Cindy d said...

Those flowers are awesome! I hope things get better for you soon. Can't wait to find out what scrappy things you've been up to!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Beautiful Flowers and how great is it that you'll be able to enjoy the happiness for a long time to come. Hugs!