Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Share The Love

I have lots of stuff to share today! I am a guest blogger on the Flamingo Scraps blog again. I shared two layouts that I made with Fancy Pants “Like Father Like Son” paper line. This is the sketch that I shared, but you will have to go over there to see the layouts!!
HL_NovTemp4Prv
I also created a layered template for digital scrapbookers when I made the sketch for their blog! If you would like to download the corresponding template, the link is below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/-XMk9qej/HL_NovTemp4.html

Thanks!

6 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch/template. love the organization.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love the bucket/bin organizer looks great.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Lainie said...

Super template, thanks. I love the toy organizer, I think that might work in my den for my grandkids!

Patti said...

THanks for sharing this template! Loved the little boys layout over at Flamingo Scraps. Gave me a better idea of what to do! Thanks for sharing!!

Leah. said...

I sooooo need one of those bins!!!! Enjoy it. Now do the kids put all the toys away in the right spot? Mine would totally put them anywhere they would fit making me lose my mind :)