Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starry Eyed Surprise

Remember that super secret guest blogger gig I told you about? Well… the cat’s out of the bag! My first post for this month is up today over at Flamingo Scraps. I worked with the fabulous Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking line and made some super girly layouts! I also have a tutorial on using Glimmer Mist to wet and shape flowers.

http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com/2010/11/guest-blogger-heather-landry-fancy.html

Here’s a peek at one of the layouts!

HL_FunnyValentineDetail

That’s not all I have to share with you today! It’s One Buck Wednesday over at JessicaSprague.com, and I’ve got some serious sharing to do!

WEDNESDAYGuessWhatWeb

This first layout is about my love for exploring new places and learning new things with Brandon. I used Creativity by Crystal’s latest template. I absolutely love how she hides little random goodies in the template like polka dot overlays. Such an awesome idea!

Supplies: November Collection Eye Candy Elements Pack, November Collection Happy Little Owls, November 2009 Fall Word Art, November 2009 Paper Collection, and Inspired By Susan Weinroth Template #7. All from Creativity By Crystal!

On that layout, I also included my own handwriting from my Wacom tablet (on top of the tape). I learned how to do that in Jessica Sprague's Pen Tablet Basics for Scrapbookers class.

Here’s the second (sort of) layout!

2010 NewsletterWebWednesday

It’s the newsletter that I’ll be sending out with my Christmas cards this year!!! I loved using Liv’s template to design the newsletter. It was totally easy to customize to my taste!

Supplies: The buttons were from Creativity By Crystal's December 2009 Freebie, Creativity By Crystal’s December 2009 Paper Collection, December 2009 Holiday Décor Elements Pack, and Liv.E Designs In The News Template 03.

That’s all I’ve got for now, but not for long!!! I am creating like a madwoman with my Scraptastic Club Falling For Fall kit! I’ll be sharing those before you know it.

Thanks!

4 comments:

AMKrogsgaard said...

OOhhhh love, love, love the news letter LO. Its gorgeous- and sending it to family is such a fantastic idea!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the little sneak and the digi layouts.

Michelle said...

I love the newsletter!! That would be a fun thing to make and send out!!!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Super projects Heather :) I love the little personal touch of using your own handwriting!
Gayle xx