Monday, November 22, 2010

We Need A Little Christmas

We had our little Thanksgiving dinner here yesterday. All of the food came out really yummy! Don’t worry, I’m not tooting my own horn. Everyone else said so too! I even managed to get a photo of the food before they dug in!

I’m so mean! I also made them wait until I took a photo of them at the table.

I had my camera on high ISO because if I use any other setting in my dining room everything comes out horribly orange. Here’s Jordan digging in!

Brandon loved the mashed potatoes. Say cheese! Or turkey!

Alexis was not thrilled with the family time. She wanted to watch TV instead. Oh I can’t WAIT for the teen years.

She did like decorating the Christmas tree. Apparently that’s cooler than having a family dinner.

This photo just melts my heart. All three kids and a Christmas tree. Aww!

Another photo I love… Brandon hugging the Christmas themed Pooh Bear while staring at the tree.

I absolutely love this time of year! Not just for the awesome photo opportunities either!
I also have digital layouts to share today! It’s More In Store Monday at JessicaSprague.com.
I thought Danielle’s new feathers would work really well with this photo of Alexis in her boa and feather headband.
Journaling: Alexis, I love this photo. With your feather boa and headband you look like an old school diva.
Old School DivaWeb
Supplies: Kitschy Digitals Granny’s Attic Kit, Kitschy Digitals Vintage Camera Kit, and Kitschy Digitals Monotone Fresh Feathers.
Here’s my second one! I did a layout about ME.
MondayMusicCrazyWeb
Journaling: I love music! I sing in the shower and the car. My iPod has over 1,000 songs on it and I listen to it every single day. Music soothes my soul and makes me happy. My music so totally rocks! Nov. 2010
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket’s The Boyfriend Paper Pack, and Cosmo Cricket’s The Boyfriend Candy Candy.
Thanks!

11 comments:

Laurie! said...

Your Thanksgiving dinner looks yummy! I'm glad to know that someone else puts up a tree early. I can't wait to do ours and get our decorations up this weekend!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Dinner looks yummy. I wanna come eat at your house. The photos of the children and the tree are fabulous. And I love your new layouts.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Hey you look great! Your pictures are beautiful. I love how bright and beautiful your tree is behind the children.

Michelle said...

My turkey is thawing!! :) Can't wait for our turkey dinner. Lot of work, but oh so good!! You are making me crave it more! :) LOVE the scrappy pages and pics!!! Is that a recent pic of you in the last one?? Nice to see pics of you, none the less! :)

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Heather,

I have chosen you to win an award! Hop over to my blog to accept. Copy and paste into your own blog and follow the directions.
Congrats!
Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.com/

Tabitha said...

Your dinner looks so yummy! Can't wait until tomorrow. I have a blog award for you on my site. When ya get a chance check it out.
;0)

Vija said...

Lovely photos and the dinner must have been as yummy as it looked....your kids eat such huge portions!
We are still contemplating here whether or not the tree goes up this year. It would be like "Toyland Heaven" to Riley;)

Vija said...

Lovely photos and your dinner must have been as yummy as it looked....your kids look like they had huge portions!

Heather Landry said...

They didn't eat all of it Vija! LOL I just gave them little bits of everything that I made and it filled the whole plate. They probably ate maybe 1/3.

Leah. said...

Jordan doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Eat dinner with the family? Unheard of? Enjoy it while you can!

I love the photos of the tree. I put my tree up about a week ago but haven't put a single decoration on it. THink I should probably get busy! LOL!

Amanda Sevall said...

Looks like you had a great holiday!! The tree photos are gorgeous -- can't wait to see them on a layout. And you know I love these layouts -- especially that last one. I must have that paper!! :) lol