Monday, November 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Hey everyone! I’m dropping by really quickly to share a layout I made as a creative team assignment for More In Store Monday at Jessica Sprague’s site.

ColdJSMISM

I totally can’t get enough of Cosmo Cricket’s digital lines. They are beyond cute!

Journaling: The kids were so excited when it snowed enough to stick on the ground so they could play!

Supplies:

Jolly By Golly Paper Pack

Jolly By Golly Element Pack

Jolly By Golly Candy Candy

Okay, I’ll be back in a bit for the HUGE mega Halloween post I promised! I’ve got lots of stuff on my to do list today!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

So cute!! I love the Cosmo Cricket stuff. :) Can't wait to see the kids' halloween costumes!!

Kelly Massman said...

Really cute!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute. love the stitching and the layers. fun layout. TFS

Cindy d said...

So cute! Another one to add to my growing list of LOs to scraplift!