Monday, December 27, 2010

Apologies

I have a super mega HUGE blog post coming up! I am still editing all of our Christmas photos to share, but I wanted to pop in really quickly to share a digital layout I did. It’s the only layout I’ve created since the 16th! I’m going through scrappy withdrawals.

BelieveWebMonday

I was assigned to create with Liv.E Designs’ products this month and I had a wonderful time doing it! Her designs are beautiful!

Journaling: We take a family photo with Santa every single year because Ronnie and I believe in sharing the magic of Christmas with our children. Santa is a big part of the magic! It's so awesome to watch them sit on his lap and discuss what they want for Christmas. 2010

Supplies: Liv.E Designs' Winter Breeze Kit, Crystal's {Tons of Scallops} Template Kit, and Liv.E Designs Chestnuts And Mallows Paper Pack.

That’s all for now, but I promise… I’ll be back soon!

Thanks!

3 comments:

JadeCook said...

I love in the pic where it looks like Jordan is having a convo with Santa lol

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Great layout. No appologies needed.

Amanda Sevall said...

Love the layout!! You're better than me... at least you have posted something this week and last!! Look forward to hearing about your Christmas... I'll be updating my own this week with lots of photos too!! ;)