Thursday, December 16, 2010

Someone To Share It With

I asked the girls on the design team at Scraptastic Club to use a sketch I created this month. I featured Juliann’s contribution on this post on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog. Now I’m here on my blog to share Janie’s layout.

This is the sketch I created!

HL_DecemberOnePrvWeb

Here is Janie’s fabulous take on the sketch! She used Scraptastic Club’s Yuletide Tinsel kit.

xmaslayout 008

I totally love the distressing she did and the folded scallops. The photos are SO adorable. Thank you so very much for sharing  your layout with me Janie! If you would like to see more of Janie’s beautiful work please visit her blog here and tell her I sent you.

Things have been super busy around here but I managed to finish ONE layout using the Yuletide Tinsel kit so far! Don’t worry, there are more to come. I just need to figure out how to clone myself so everything gets done!

DSC03415web_1

Journaling: Alexis B., Alexis L., Jordan L., and Brandon acting out the nativity on Christmas Eve at Maw Maw Chicken's house in Port Sulphur. 12/2008

Well, I’m all out of things to share and the pile of toys that I need to wrap is not getting any smaller. If I don’t post again before then, I’d like to wish you all a very happy and totally Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks!

3 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Heather this is very cute....

Kristin said...

Two great LO's, I loved her take on your sketch. the curling corners are a cool effect.

Merry Merry Christmas to you too, have a wonderful day!

K

Kim said...

Such a cute blog, I love the owls! Glad I found you, can't wait to see more. :-)