Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I’m so excited to announce that Scraptastic Club has revealed both of their kits for this month! They are perfectly gorgeous. First up is “Holy Mittens Santa”! Just the name in itself should make you want to buy it! How fun is that? Here’s a sneak peek! I will be working with kit this month and I already have sketches planned and photos pulled.

HolyMittensSanta

The browns and blues look fantastic together and those Thickers are to die for! And the little stamps too. Wow!

This one is called “Yuletide Tinsel”. I love the embellishments! This is one stuffed kit! The glittery ornament border is fabulous and the felt embellies are beyond awesome. 

yule_full_large

Don’t forget that Jessica has kept the discounts from Black Friday through the end of the year! There are kits that are only $6.00. You can check the sale section out here.

I will be back soon with the layouts that I complete with the kit! I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season so far.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

both of these kits look really cool! I can't wait to see what you do with them, Happy Holidays!