Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You Sad?

Brandon certainly was in this photo. It even makes ME sad to look at it. =0(

CautionWEB

My grandma took this photo of Brandon sitting out of some of the Thanksgiving festivities. It made me wonder what he was thinking about and why he had wandered off by himself. He is so painfully shy sometimes that it makes me worry about him. He gets really overwhelmed when there are a lot of people around.

Journaling: Today you went off by yourself and sat down really sadly. I wonder what you were thinking?

Supplies: Echo Park Hybrids' Little Boy Paper Pack, Echo Park Hybrids' Little Boy Element Pack, and Echo Park Hybrids' Little Boy Element Pack 2.

Thanks!

9 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the layout. great simplicity. so hard when you don't know what is wrong.

Kelly Massman said...

Such a cute layout for such a sad photo! Hope it was something small! ... :-)

The Scrappy Cottage said...

He is so in thought. Like the papers.....

Kim A. said...

What a sweetheart. I wish we knew what they were thinking sometimes. I love this paper, is it Echo Park?

Heather Landry said...

Kim,

I tried to go to your blog to reply and then realized you didn't have one! You need to get one! I'd so leave you comments.

It is Echo Park paper. It's the digital line that they release through JessicaSprague.com.

Kim A. said...

You are hysterical......I can barely get anything done the way it is. I can not think about adding a blog to the mix, like I would have any clue what I was doing. I do enjoy watching everyones blog, though!!

Heather Landry said...

Well if you ever decide to start one LMK so I can follow you!!

verabear said...

We all have our moments of being sad or simply just wanting to be alone. Maybe your little boy couldn't decide what to eat first at the dinner table, hehe. :) Very very nice layout :)

Amanda Sevall said...

awwwww.... poor little guy! What a sweet page -- love that paper!!