Monday, January 3, 2011

Brand new

It’s a brand new year and I’m not too sure if I am ready for it yet. I haven’t made up my mind what resolutions I’m going to make this year. I did decide to do Project 365 again after taking a break in 2010. This year I’m going to do it digitally! It should save me a lot of headaches as far as printing out photos and hand journaling. I’ll share the layouts as I go.

Speaking of layouts, I finished my first one for my assigned designer over at Jessica Sprague. I’m assigned to In The Making Designs this month and I just love her minimalistic style. I created this layout featuring her Rosette template.

Christmas Morning-Rosette-Jan3

Journaling: I love everything about Christmas morning! Hearing the kids squeal over their new presents makes me happy and seeing their sweet sleepy smiles completely melts my heart. Spending Christmas morning with my kids makes all of the chaos and expense totally worthwhile. December 25, 2010

Supplies: In The Making Design's Basically {striped+checked} Paper Pack, In The Making Design's Basically {spotted+dotted} Paper Pack, In The Making Design's Sassy Season Element Pack, Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy Paper Pack, and In The Making Design's Rosette Template.

Before I go I should share these two photos of my kiddos on New Year’s Eve! We didn’t do too much. We watched Toy Story 3 with the kids and then did a few sparklers under the carport because it was raining. It didn’t put a damper on their spirits though.

Brandon did a lot better this year. He was able to stay outside with the  headphones on and he wasn’t scared. In fact, he kept clapping and telling Ronnie thank you for lighting the fireworks. It was really cute.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

I am so not ready. Hope things are going well. Love the photos and layout.

verabear said...

Happy New Year! :) That's a nice clean layout, I'd never have tried one that way and it really looks beautiful. Looking forward to your Project365!

Vera

Amanda Sevall said...

Adorable pics and I love that layout!! I'm so not ready either.... and the first month is almost gone!! LOL :)