Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I wanted to share this layout now before I have to cook dinner! This week is going to be extremely busy with appointments. We were even supposed to go to an appointment today but Brandon and I were feeling under the weather. I’m hoping tomorrow is a better day because I have to drive Jordan all the way out to Children’s Hospital in New Orleans. I’m a bit nervous due to the fact that there has been lots of construction since the last time I drove down there. Wish me luck!!

Here’s the layout!

Good TimesWEB1-Jan10

I just totally love this photo of the kids. The color combination of the Sassy Season kit was perfect for the playful feel I wanted for this page.

Journaling: I hope when the three of you are older you remember all of the good times that we have had. I hope you remember sticking your fingers in the frosting on our gingerbread house before it was finished. I want you to remember Dad and I smiling and laughing at all of you for sneaking bits of the gingerbread house candy. I hope you remember being happy because we really truly try to make every day the best for each of you. We want the holiday season to be so special. We think that the best present we get every year is the time we get to spend with the three of you. All our love, Momma and Daddy (December 13, 2010)

Supplies: In The Making Designs' Sassy Season Paper Pack, In The Making Designs' Sassy Season Element Pack, and In the Making Designs' Good Times Template.

Thanks!

8 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

so cute. love the colors.

Kim A. said...

What a beautiful layout!!! I wish you all the best tomorrow on your travels. Hope it's a quick, easy trip!!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Heather I pray for a safe trip tomorrow, and I also hope you get to feeling better. Love the layout. I have not done one yet in 2011....

Heather Landry said...

Thank you Kim! I'm hoping for the same thing. Cherrie, Thank you! I'm off to visit your blog. Nancy, Thanks!

Fritchey said...

Hi Heather! I am finally getting around to this blog thing! I want to let you know that mine will be up and running soon!!! Yours is beautiful!! I love your new layout!

Fritchey said...

Hi Heaather! Just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog! My NY's resolution is to get mine up and running! I will let you know!!
Your layout is absolutely beautiful!!

Jana Holden said...

Very sweet LO Heather! Hope you guys feel better today.

Amanda Sevall said...

This has to be one of my favorites of yours -- love the colors, the design, most of all the journaling. Beautiful!!