Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dynamite

So I got this month’s Scraptastic Club kit “Boys Will Be Boys” in and it is absolutely adorable. The embellies are so cute and the color combination is dynamite! They are flying off of the shelves too! There are only a few left. If you want one… Hurry! You’ll be seeing my projects with the kit SOON.

Capture

I haven’t been able to scrap with it yet because the kids have had company and the little girl who came to sleepover ended up getting sick. I’m hoping to be able to scrap in a bit when her Mom comes to get her.

Jordan’s hippotherapy was cancelled today due to super cold temperatures. The farm where she rides is 30 minutes North of here and it’s up on a hill. The wind just races through so I know if it’s cold here… it’s freezing up there.

Oh! Before I forget… I got a blog award from Liz. She said the sweetest things about me on her blog. I am glad she’s put up with me for this long!

liebster_blog

Thank you so much for the award Liz! I love visiting your blog to see your beautiful quilts. You amaze me with your creativity and resiliency. I think you are a tough cookie and I’m proud to be your friend!

I’m supposed to pick 3-5 people to pass the award on to. The only catch is that they have to have less than 300 followers so we can all explore blogs that we might not have seen before.

1. Nancy: I’ve been friends with her through Scrapbook.com for a long time! We chat on the phone all the time and kid that our two girls are secretly related somehow because they act so much alike. She has a beautiful shabby chic scrappy style that I wish I could lift!

2. Michelle: Another scrappy buddy who I’m proud to be friends with. She recently made the  Imaginisce design team and her projects are fabulous. You should definitely go check her out. She’s another friend that I am constantly on the phone with. We chat ALL the time. I love it!

3. Sharon: Another scrappy friend. Hmmm. I’m sensing a theme here! We bonded on Scrapbook.com due to the fact that we’ve both adopted children. She’s recently started her blog and you should go say Hi! She’s the sweetest girl!

4. Amanda: Another scrappy friend. I just just give up and say they are all scrappy friends. LOL Amanda and I also met on Scrapbook.com. She’s got the cutest dog ever and she does digital and paper scrapbooking just like I do! I don’t know too many people who do that.

5. Leah: Yes, another scrappy friend! She’s my sister from another mother! She was on my creative team when I was designing digital products. Her digital pages rock and her photography is beyond stunning. Plus, she always makes me smile and that’s priceless!

That’s all for now! I will be back on Monday to share layouts that I’ve done for Jessica Sprague and Scraptastic Club!!!

Plentiful Thank You

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

Aw, thanks Heather! ;) Love ya!!