Monday, February 21, 2011

It’s Almost Like We’re There

Everyone is finally well at my house for the most part! Jordan went back to school today. She was absolutely thrilled. I don’t know why because Brandon and I are super entertaining. (Yeah. Right!)

I haven’t taken a ton of photos lately but I do have this one to share. The two little kids picked wildflowers for me at Jordan’s hippotherapy session on Saturday. They are so sweet!

This weekend was pretty calm with the exception of having the Daytona 500 blasted in the living room all Sunday. Ronnie likes to listen to it so loud that he feels like he’s there. The rest of us just suffer hearing loss for a week after. The noise never seems to bother him. It’s pretty funny. We’re all constantly asking him to turn it down and he just looks at us like we’ve lost our minds because “It’s the DAY-TONA 500!” Like what part of that do you people not understand?!!

To protect my hearing I retreated to my scrap room to create! (It’s the room farthest away from the living room! LOL) I have quite a few layouts to share.

I created this layout with a past Scraptastic Club Kit that sold out. I love all of the little robot papers!

Journaling: August 2009. Brandon loves jumping on the beds!

Yes, He's wearing a Hooter's t-shirt. My husband's best friend bought it for him as a joke when he went.

I also based the layout on the sketch from Palette #9 from The Color Room.

Here’s the next one!

2-21HeatherLandry_GirlsJustWannaWEB

I loved getting to design with the digital Echo Park Little Girl papers. It's such a fun collection!

Journaling: 3 silly girls making funny faces at a sleepover. Alexis, Jordan, and a friend... (Mikayla) February 4, 2011

Supplies:
Echo Park's Little Girl Paper Pack, Echo Park's Little Girl Alpha Pack 1, Echo Park's Little Girl Alpha Pack 2, Echo Park's Little Girl Element Pack 1, Creativity By Crystal's August '09 Basic & Bright Button Collection, Creativity By Crystal's {Doodley-Doo} 12x12 Borders, and Creativity by Crystal's {Merry & Bright} Papers.

I also created this one! I love the vintage look to these papers from Cosmo Cricket.

HeatherLandry2-21CowgirlWEB

This layout was created using Jessica's Digi In Deep class! I changed up the papers and embellies though because I wanted to use Cosmo Cricket's Wanted paper with photos of my daughter riding years ago!

Supplies:
Outlaw Font, Cosmo Cricket's Wanted Mini Kit.

One more! (See? I told you I was busy?!)

HeatherLandry2-21EasterEggWEB

I found these older photos of Lexie's 1st Easter egg hunt and thought they would work really well with the Think Spring collection.

Supplies: Splendid Fiins Think Spring Patterned Paper Pack, Splendid Fiins Think Spring Bits Pack, Pharmacy Font, Creativity by Crystal's Templates 1 & 2, Creativity By Crystal's Merry & Bright Papers, and Traci Reed's Bad Sewing Machine XVIII Kinda Kleen.

***OH! I almost forgot. If you would like to download one of my sketches or a free digital template please visit the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog at the link below.

http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-template-one.html

That’s all for now but I’ll be back Wednesday with the journaling/blogging question!

Plentiful Thank You

9 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love the layouts. Hope today is back to normal with the children @school. What is with that man? Gonna ruin everyones hearing.

Heather Landry said...

Mostly normal! I had to bring Lexie to therapy and my dang toe hurts!!!

It's a NASCAR thing. It is supposed to be LOUD. So I hear anyway...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Ok I have to say if this is what you get done when the nascars are blasting through the TV, I am turning the chanel to nascar races. LOL. Wonderful layouts....

Fritchey said...

Your latest pages are totally FABULOUS, Heather! I love each one of them! And I am happy to hear that things are getting back to normal at your house! I hope that everyone is well today!!!!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Well at first I thought my fav would be the cowgirl layout, but I love those stitched scallops. Glad to hear everyone is better at your place.

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Mindy said...

Awesome layouts!! I am in love the the little girl kit from echo park as well.

Amanda Sevall said...

Super cute layouts as usual! Love the Hooters shirt on Brandon -- too funny!! Glad to hear that everything is getting back to normal finally and everyone is feeling better. :)