Monday, February 28, 2011

Scrapping Makes Me Happy

I also have some layouts that I created recently to share! I’ve been really enjoying my design team work lately. It helps distract me when things are crazy around here.

28HeatherLandryImaginationWEB

I loved creating with these Cosmo Cricket Jack's World papers! They are so bright and totally cute. I couldn't resist creating a sticker out of the title.

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World Paper Pack, Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World Candy Candy, Font is Smiley Monster, Creativity by Crystal's Merry & Bright Paper Pack, and Creativity By Crystal's Sweet Vintage Charm Element Pack.

28HeatherLandryNewKidOnTheBlockWEB

Journaling: We got to see Zachary for the first time at Maw Maw's house on Thanksgiving. He sure is a cutie pie! It's a good thing he's patient too because he got passed around like a sack of potatoes. Everyone wanted to hold him! November 2010

Supplies:
Liv.E Design's "Circle of Life" Fit To A T Template, and Splendid Fiins Mixed Bag "Sampler Platter".

28HeatherLandryHappyEasterWEB

Another Easter layout! I did one for my oldest daughter and figured my youngest one deserved one too.

Journaling: Jordan Jasmine's first time looking for Easter eggs in the backyard. She was very impressed! 2005

Supplies: Cafe Rojo and Pea Bandit Fonts, Splendid Fiins Think Spring Border Bits, Splendid Fiins Think Spring Tape And Twill Ribbons, Splendid Fiins Think Spring Card Pack, Splendid Fiins Think Spring Paper Pack, and Splendid Fiins Sew Crafty Messy Stitches Vol. One.

I used my Scraptastic Club "Princess For A Day" kit featuring Echo Park's Little Girl papers again!

I created the medallion out of the ribbon included in the kit. I thought it would be fun to mat the cupcake sticker on it. I also added a lot of girlie bling with my new iRock tool. It's so fun!

Journaling: Jordan 3 Years

Journaling: January 2008. Jordan has pneumonia again! She seems to get it every single Winter. This time she ended up in the hospital for a few days. You can see how sick she was in these photos because she's so very pale. She's such a trooper though. Always smiling...

I used my March Scraptastic Club kit called "Princess For A Day" to create this layout.

I added a few e-line primas and some iRock bling. I'm obsessed with that thing! LOL

You definitely want to check the Scraptastic Club “Princess For A Day” kit! It’s absolutely fabulous. Here’s the photo of the kit if you want a little peek! It’s already up for sale.

Capture

That’s all for today! I’ll see you all on Wednesday with the journaling/blogging question.

Plentiful Thank You

5 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love all the new projects. super cute kit!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love the layouts!

Amanda Sevall said...

So many CUTE layouts!! I love smiley monster font - so cute on that first layout!! Love the way you did the title on that layout too!! ;)

Kristin said...

Heather love your new layouts and I am glad you have an outlet like scrappin' for your chaos :)

Sandy Ang said...

Such wonderful LOs ! Love the colours on them.