Sunday, March 27, 2011

Brown Eyed Boy

I’m all ready for my appointments tomorrow so I thought that I would check in and do a quick update before all of the chaos ensues.

It’s been a pretty quiet week. I haven’t been able to bring Jordan to hippotherapy or her physical and occupational therapy. So Brandon and I have been home pretty much all week long. I’ve been trying to take it easy and have been watching a lot of television (to rot my brain) and reading lots of books (to combat the brain rot). I’ve even been able to scrapbook a bit more since I’m feeling somewhat better.

Good enough that I’ve been playing with my camera a bit this week because boredom and cabin fever have definitely set in. I took a few photos of Jordan sitting in my flower garden in the front yard.



She’s still missing a lot of teeth and she lost yet another one yesterday. I keep teasing her and telling her that if she loses any more teeth she won’t have anything to chew with! Thankfully it’s looking like new ones will be coming in shortly.

Jordan was supposed to have an appointment on Friday here at home with her Easter Seals coordinator but the coordinator cancelled at the last minute because she was sitting at the hospital with another client who broke his ankle while she was at his house! It sounds like she’s a nice person. I hope so because we have had some not-so-nice coordinators before. I really miss her original coordinator who I’m still friends with. She was awesome!

Our weekend was insanely busy to make up for our relaxed week. Alexis went with her friend Susanna to their elementary school for their clean up day. She came home covered in paint! I ended up letting Susanna come over after they both took baths and got clean because her brother had a party to go to. The girls all played together nicely and Susanna even played with Bubba when he wandered in to he room.



Jordan went to ride her horse in Folsom. She’s practicing her routine for the next horse show in April. She’s super excited. Ronnie took her so I didn’t have to go out in the heat and wait for her to finish riding. She has real riding boots and pants and she looks so cute when she two points.

Today was a quiet day. The kids played outside while I cut Ronnie’s hair. I ended up spraying them with the water bottle and it all went downhill from there. Somehow we all ended up wet and covered in chalk from drawing on the carport. I didn’t think I was ever going to get the teal chalk off of my legs. I looked like a Smurf. Thanks Jordan!

I did take some photos of Brandon while I had a little chat with him. He was dirty and sweaty but I swear he’s got the most beautiful, sparkly brown eyes. (I’m only a tiny bit biased!)



Here’s a naughty boy photo… He’s so funny! I was trying to get him to smile “pretty” for me. This is what I got instead.



I’ll be back tomorrow to post my latest scrapbook pages and share a link to the new Scraptastic Club kit. You can’t miss it! It’s gorgeous.

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

All those kiddos are adorable!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

sounds like things are going well. hope the bathroom continues to clean itself. you really need to take it easy. good luck at the dr. tomorrow. i will give you a call when you get home.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Gotta love these brown eyed kiddos!