Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling Lucky!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Scraptastic Club “Lucky” blog hop! I decided to create a page about being lucky with the March Scraptastic Club kit “Princess For A Day”.

This is what the gorgeous kit looks like…

Full

Complete cuteness overload right?! It’s even better in person. Trust me! I created this layout with the kit.



It’s all about how lucky Jordan was to be invited out to a farm to meet a real Clydesdale named Clyde who performs tricks. Clyde’s Mom (Bonny!) bought Jordan watermelon to snack on after the personal demonstration was done. She had a blast! Bonny and Clyde touched my heart by making her so happy. This layout was inspired by a beautiful sketch created by Debbie Gaydos. She is an amazing sketch artist.

I’m going to be giving a prize away as part of this blog hop. Since it hasn’t come in the mail yet it’s a surprise prize! LOL To enter to win become a follower and then leave a comment telling me what makes you feel lucky. Super simple right? I promise, it’ll be worth it! I’ll choose a random winner from the comment pool on March 21st..

You also have a chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate to Scraptastic Club if you keep hopping along our blog hop. Here is the order of the hop.

1. Scraptastic Club Blog
2. Juliann’s Blog
3. Heather’s Blog (YOU ARE HERE!)
4. Amy’s Blog
5. Janie’s Blog
6. What’s Scrapping Blog
7. Back to Scraptastic Club’s Blog

Plentiful Thank You

17 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful layout!!!!

I feel lucky for my DH and DD.

Beautiful Kit!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kas said...

THat kit was perfect for the layout. CUTE!!

Laurie! said...

Oh my gosh that kit is so cute! Winning a prize would make me feel lucky. Ha ha!

No, seriously - I'm lucky that I have a husband, a house, a car that runs, and a job.

Cindy deRosier said...

Great kit and I LOVE what you made with it! What am I feeling lucky about? Family, friends, and hobbies that I love.

Ange said...

Gorgeous lo! Love all your borders.
I'm lucky that I have an awesome family! Lots of them. :)

Becky said...

Those papers are adorable!!!

I'm lucky for my kids and dh!!

A Scrap Above said...

Hi Heather
I love your LO, really great details and colors. Looks like you guys had a great time.
I am a new follower of your blog
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

twinkles11 said...

love the colors and nice job with the circle edging! looks great! eva

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet story - and a fabulous page to document it!

I am already a follower.

If I see a penny on the ground, I will pick it up and know that luck will be forthcoming.

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Kim A. said...

Love your layout. I have been a follower for a while.

I am lucky at age 45, to have all my grandparents (still living), my parents, my hubby, our 2 kids, their spouses and my daughter-in-laws son. I am a very lucky fortunate girl!!

Kim A. said...

Love your layout. I have been a follower for a while.

I am lucky at age 45, to have all my grandparents (still living), my parents, my hubby, our 2 kids, their spouses and my daughter-in-laws son. I am a very lucky fortunate girl!!

Veronica Mayen said...

Beautiful you did amazing with the kit is perfect for the pics!!!!!

Fritchey said...

Awesome page, Heather!! You did such an awesome job with this kit!!!! I love, love what you did with the great photos!!!

Fritchey said...

P.S. I am happy to see that you are scrapping again, too!

Casey Wright said...

What a beautiful layout! TFS!

dianapena8 said...

Your layout is so Pretty, loving the design =D-TST

Heather Landry said...

Comments will close at Midnight tonight! I'll post the winner some time tomorrow! Good luck ladies. =0)