Monday, March 28, 2011

Pages To Share

I have several pages to share this afternoon, but first I wanted to show the preview of this month’s GORGEOUS kit from Scraptastic Club. It’s called “Enjoy The Little Things” and it features beautiful new Fancy Pants papers!

ETLT_Regular_Kit_Full_large

There’s also an add on and I will admit that I’ve already bought mine! It should be here soon. I just couldn’t resist. The colors are so unique and beautiful. I can’t wait to create with it. Click on the image below to go to the site for more details!

ETLT_Add_On_medium

I also have a layout on the front page of JessicaSprague.com today! I used a digital line from Echo Park that I absolutely adore. The little cassette tapes just make me smile. I’m so old school! Hehe

28HeatherLandryCrazyFunWEB

Journaling: All three of the kids were super happy that we rented a bouncer for Brandon's 4th birthday party. They jumped from eight in the morning until the company came to pick it up at six in the evening. It was definitely a hit. They bounced, yelled and laughed. I was able to get a few decent photos but it was hard because they were in constant motion. Ronnie and Brian even got in it too but I didn't get any good blackmail photos of them. They are lucky I didn't! March 12, 2011

Supplies: In the Making Design's "It's A Start" Template Set Five, Echo Park Digitals' Sidewalk Chalk Paper Pack 1, Echo Park Digitals' Sidewalk Chalk Paper Pack 2, Crystal Wilkerson's August '09 Basic & Bright Button Collection, and Echo Park Digitals' Sidewalk Chalk Alpha Borders and Word Art Pack.

I felt like making an inky mess a few days ago! This is the page that resulted. It started off as a PageMaps sketch and then went off on a tangent. (As usual!)

Journaling: My grandfather, Barton Longman asleep on the floor in front of the space heater to keep warm. His Mom used to pinch him with her toes to wake him up! 1948

Thanks go to Sharon for the super awesome star stamps that I had to use right away. Also, to Shannon for the fabric border. Thanks so much girls!

So apparently it's Paw Paw scrapping week at my house. LOL Here's my grandfather and my little man a few years ago!

Journaling: When Brandon saw Paw Paw fixing his trailer hitch he rushed right over to help! He's such a big helper! April 2009

This layout is based on a sketch that I found on the Crate paper blog. It features all Crate Paper Toy Box paper and embellishments.

Plentiful Thank You

4 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love the layouts, congrats on the front page. hee hee

Nati Tristan said...

Heather your work is always so fun and cute! I love the colors! Also, can't wait to see what you create with that kit!

Scraptastic Club said...

amazing work as always....i especially love the inky mess LO!!!!

Mindy said...

ink is a good friend of mine!! love what you do. what you did with that template and the sidewalk chalk is too cute!!