Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random

I’m fresh out of things to post about so I’m going to go rogue and just write about whatever comes to mind in list form.

1. I haven’t done anything productive this week so far. No scrapbooking, or anything like that. Mostly I’ve bummed around with Brandon and we’ve taken lots of naps. We’ve also watched “Mater’s Tall Tales” at least 15 times. “If I’m lyin’ I’m cryin’!”

2. My CT scan is tomorrow at 12:30. I am hoping that they can figure out what’s going on. I’m so ready to be off of bed rest and back to my normal routine. I have stuff to do, places to go, and people to see.

3. I really miss drinking my morning cup of coffee but it was easier than I thought to give it up. I’m wondering if I’ll go back to drinking it once I’m cleared to have caffeine again.

4. Someone told me that if I end up on blood thinner medication that I’ll have to stop eating garlic. Giving up garlic just might be harder on me than giving up coffee.

5. Alexis has been behaving really well lately. She got an invitation to a sleep over this weekend and she’s super excited. She’s trying really hard to have a good week so she can go.

6. I’m obsessed with watching reruns of Kyle XY on Netflix. I never got to watch the whole series and since there’s not really too much else I can do… it keeps me distracted 45 minutes at a time.

7. I just realized if I give up drinking coffee I’ll have to redecorate my kitchen. Why? It has a coffee theme. It won’t make much sense if I give up drinking coffee now will it?

8. I am still working on my “Mommy Makeover”. I bought new clothes, earrings, a purse, and wallet the other day with some of our tax return money. I’ve also lost 40 lbs. since March of last year. I found that out yesterday at the doctor’s office.

9. My husband thinks my new purse is ugly. He actually told me that! (No, I didn’t hit him with the purse but I thought about it.) He’s lucky I love him.

10. Miss Jordan’s clonus is getting a bit better on the Baclofen. She’s not having nearly as many tremors as she was having in the mornings. We are still waiting to hear that her new braces are approved so we can bring her in to get cast for them.

***It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time for a journaling/blogging question. Let’s go with…

Make a list of five (or more!) random things that are on your mind right this minute.

I’ve already done mine! Now I’d like to read yours… You can either answer the question in the comment section or use the topic to write on your blog and then link me in the comment section so I can go pay your blog a visit.

Plentiful Thank You

7 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

5 random things on my mind right now:

1- I hope Prentiss gets killed on Criminal Minds because I really can't stand her.

2- I want a man to call me 'love'.

3- I can REALLY go for some Cadbury Creame Eggs right about now.

4- I wish my neighbor's dog would shut up.

5- I can't believe next week is the end of Big Love!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

random.....i would die without my coffee...or garlic!

Nati Tristan said...

I hope you get to scrap soon and i wish you the best of luck in your ct scan tmw. I have my first cancer appt tmw as well! Prayers are with you! I posted my 5 in my blog. :o) http://natislittlescrapblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/no-scrapping-today.html

Heather Landry said...

Sarah,

I don't watch Criminal Minds. I may have to start! I've been married 10 years and I don't think my husband's ever called me love. LOL Maybe I should suggest it. Mmmmmm! Cadbury eggs. Your neighbor's dog and my neighbor's dog must be related!!! LOL I know on the Big Love thing... but True Blood is going to be back soon and I am super excited about that!!

Heather Landry said...

Nancy,

I know. Just shoot me now right? Ugh.

Mindy said...

Five random things on my brain? Well the first one would be you, today (Thursday..). Totally thinking about YOU!!
2- Wanting my tax return to come in so I can go buy some fun things with it.
3- Trying to avoid the cotton candy dum-dum that Peyton put RIGHT by me..
4- Thinking about getting a diet coke + vanilla syrup, with all of your caffeine talk. ;)
5- Excited to go catch up on my MPS class!
Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Five random things? 1. I heard a woman screaming at her toddler through an open window while waiting for DD's bus and I guess my pain and tolerance levels must be good because I wanted to run over there and offer to watch her kid so she could have a couple of minutes to cool down.
2. I'm making hamburger helper for dinner.
3. I found an old friend online today and was surprised to see how much had changed.
4. My fish tank is so empty. We only have 2 catfish, 4 neons, and 3 white clouds in it. It looks sad.
5. Two days in a row I've been so engrossed in what I was sewing I missed lunch. So now I'm so hungry!