I’m fresh out of things to post about so I’m going to go rogue and just write about whatever comes to mind in list form.
1. I haven’t done anything productive this week so far. No scrapbooking, or anything like that. Mostly I’ve bummed around with Brandon and we’ve taken lots of naps. We’ve also watched “Mater’s Tall Tales” at least 15 times. “If I’m lyin’ I’m cryin’!”
2. My CT scan is tomorrow at 12:30. I am hoping that they can figure out what’s going on. I’m so ready to be off of bed rest and back to my normal routine. I have stuff to do, places to go, and people to see.
3. I really miss drinking my morning cup of coffee but it was easier than I thought to give it up. I’m wondering if I’ll go back to drinking it once I’m cleared to have caffeine again.
4. Someone told me that if I end up on blood thinner medication that I’ll have to stop eating garlic. Giving up garlic just might be harder on me than giving up coffee.
5. Alexis has been behaving really well lately. She got an invitation to a sleep over this weekend and she’s super excited. She’s trying really hard to have a good week so she can go.
6. I’m obsessed with watching reruns of Kyle XY on Netflix. I never got to watch the whole series and since there’s not really too much else I can do… it keeps me distracted 45 minutes at a time.
7. I just realized if I give up drinking coffee I’ll have to redecorate my kitchen. Why? It has a coffee theme. It won’t make much sense if I give up drinking coffee now will it?
8. I am still working on my “Mommy Makeover”. I bought new clothes, earrings, a purse, and wallet the other day with some of our tax return money. I’ve also lost 40 lbs. since March of last year. I found that out yesterday at the doctor’s office.
9. My husband thinks my new purse is ugly. He actually told me that! (No, I didn’t hit him with the purse but I thought about it.) He’s lucky I love him.
10. Miss Jordan’s clonus is getting a bit better on the Baclofen. She’s not having nearly as many tremors as she was having in the mornings. We are still waiting to hear that her new braces are approved so we can bring her in to get cast for them.
***It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time for a journaling/blogging question. Let’s go with…
Make a list of five (or more!) random things that are on your mind right this minute.
I’ve already done mine! Now I’d like to read yours… You can either answer the question in the comment section or use the topic to write on your blog and then link me in the comment section so I can go pay your blog a visit.