Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 2011 Free Template Two

Hi everyone! I’ve decided to start posting my posts here that I put on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog with the digital freebies I offer from time to time. The reason is because I know that not everyone follows the other blog.

Basically it goes like this, I create a sketch and some example layouts. Then I offer the sketch and layered digital template for download so paper and digital scrapers can BOTH use it.

Here's the sketch and template preview! Feel free to right click on the image and then click "Save As" to save it to your computer for inspiration.

This is the first example layout I came up with. It's a digital page and I used the layered digital template that's available for download at the end of this post. I did a lot of distressing using watercolor brushes and some extraction. All of the supplies I used came from JessicaSprague.com.

I used Echo Park's Little Boy paper pack to create the paper layout that I made with the sketch. It's a relatively simple layout because I wanted to keep the focus on the photo that I love so much.

Here's the link to download the free layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements if you're a digital scrapper...

http://www.4shared.com/file/eEK-1m1e/HL_AprilTemp2.html

Plentiful Thank You

6 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

You are so talented Heather! (your move is coming up! Prayers are still going up!)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love,love, love!!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Michelle Boustedt said...

Hello Heather!

I am enjoying your blog and your sketches! I'm still very new to scrapbooking, and have found that I am sketch challenged! (Is there such a thing?)...I guess it's a mental block of mine of some sort! I never know whether I should do exactly as the sketch shows, or to improvise...I think I have a hard time with the latter! LOL!

Anyway, thanks again for following, and I will be poppin in and saying hello! Hugs, Michelle