Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Quick Peek!

I found out this morning that the Scraptastic Club kits are nearly sold out. There are only two left of the “Classic Girl” kit and Jessica just put up the previews! If you want it… hurry!

Classic Girl Scraptastic

This is the add on! When I saw the beautiful trims I had to have it. You’ll be seeing layouts on my blog soon from both kits!

classic_girl_add-on_large

I have been busy today. I vacuumed the house again! I have one more room to clean with Mom’s carpet cleaner. I’ll be glad when I’m finished. The carpets look much better!

The kids are driving me crazy! I still can’t believe that they are out of school all week long. I’m coming up with tons of activities and busy stuff for them to do to stay out of my hair. It’s only halfway working.

I stayed up late last night and created a scrapbook page for next month’s guest design team spot at Flamingo Scraps. I can’t share it yet, but I used the gorgeous Salt Air collection from Cosmo Cricket.

I also have been working on my Project 365 layout off and on as well. Today is a puttering day… a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I’m having a hard time paying attention to any one task. I’m also distracted by shiny objects. Oh look, bling! Hehe

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I'm so proud of you! I should be cleaning too! Ahhh! Ok.. gotta go and do that now! Love ya Heather!

Just Jaime said...

Hope the weather's ok so your kids could at least play outside! It's SO humid here, it's not even worth it.

Michelle said...

We have been distracted by moving objects tonight!!! LOL We have a coyote in the back field behind our house that has been running around there for the last 60-90 minutes. Brit said watching her was better than any TV show. She has been mousing. I wish she would find a rabbit to eat... preferably the one who ate my plants to nothing this winter!!!