Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything

I have spent the entire day being a bum. I cleaned up a little bit just to keep from tripping over things that the kids have taken out. I am going to have to get to Spring cleaning next week, but for now the status quo is laziness and I’m okay with that.

I am blaming a big part of my slovenly ways on the game I purchased yesterday.

AngryBirds

I’ll admit it. I didn’t get all of the hype that surrounds throwing birds at pigs. Until I played it. My Mom showed me on her iPhone the other night. I found out I could purchase it to play on my PC and I spent most of yesterday playing. My kids are also addicted. To the point that I had to put it on Ronnie’s computer too so they would let me play on mine. Apparently I don’t share well. Who knew?

It’s a good thing that I had all of my design team blog posts prescheduled because I was that obsessed! LOL Speaking of blog posts… I had another one go live today on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog. This time it is a collaborative post between a bunch of the contributing artists. They all based their layouts on this sketch I created.

HL_MarchTmp1Prv

Click HERE to head over to the blog to see everyone’s take on the sketch and to download the free layered digital template that I created for digital scrapbookers.

*Since it’s Wednesday it’s time for a journaling/blogging question. Please feel free to answer the questions in my comment field or post the answer on your own blog and link me to it so I can leave you a comment!

Tell me about a little thing that drives you crazy. What small things in life totally irks your nerves?

I hate when I rent a movie from Netflix and it’s so scratched up that it doesn’t work. I don’t like the fact that my kids leave their dirty laundry around the house. I’m not the maid! There’s no laundry fairy! Pick it up. I hate when people assume things based on appearance. Just because my child is throwing a tantrum does not mean I’m a terrible mother.

Those are just a few! I could keep you here all day long but then the blog police (Nancy!) would fine me for my post being too long. LOL

Plentiful Thank You

7 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

What drives me crazy? Folding laundry and finding 82 bazillion socks inside out. People! Turn your socks right side out! It's not hard at all!

Just Jaime said...

Just ONE thing that irks my nerves? Well how about when people eat in a meeting. As in they bring their own food and open it up and start chowing down at a meeting were there isn't food being served.

Nati Tristan said...

Angry birds is awesome! I made the cake that matched the game! my husband has beat it many times! Obsessed you say? DUH! lol! Now in regards to your question.. something that bugs the CRAP out of me is wanting something and not being able to afford it.. I don't mean just anything.. I mean something I want REALLY REALLY REALLY bad and not be able to afford it. Grr. lol!

Laurie! said...

I don't know why it annoys me. I should be used to it by now and/or just get over it. But I HATE slow people on the sidewalks in NY. GET OUT OF MY WAY. And don't just stop in the middle of the sidewalk. It's called sideWALK for a reason. Also, those rolly suitcase things that people use as briefcases. It takes up so much space on the sidewalk and I just want to kick them. Phew... glad I got that out. lol

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

he he he....love me some angry birds! hooray for not getting anything done! hooray for awesome sketches/templates that I can play with. irks me? hmmmmm, really long blog posts!

Sand and Sunshine said...

LOL! I recently found Wizard's 101 and DD sits on my lap and tells me which spells to cast. She thinks differently than I do, did you know? I'm all about getting the baddie, but Jessica thinks ahead "Momma, you've gotta heal yourself!"