Friday, May 27, 2011

Kit Peek

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop in for a bit to share the previews of the awesome June kits from Scraptastic Club.

1: Birthday Wishes

bday wt sneak 5.20.11

Birthday Wishes features awesome papers from Basic Grey and embellishments from Karen Foster and Bo Bunny. It’s absolutely adorable! Don’t miss taking a peek at the add on too.

2: Surf’s Up

surfs up full 5.20.11

Surf’s Up features really cool papers from Fancy Pants. I love the chipboard banners included in this kit. The die cuts are perfect too! There’s also an add on to this kit that includes some amazing transparencies. Don’t miss checking it out!

I got the Surf’s Up kit in today and let me tell you… it’s absolutely darling! A perfect beach/Summer kit. I can’t wait to share the projects I make with you all.

Did you know Scraptastic Club has a blog where all of the design team members post their layouts? We also have challenges starting in the month of June! Head over there and become a follower so you can keep track of the new stuff we’re doing!

I do have one layout to share today before I go! I made it with last month’s Scraptastic Club kit called “Classic Girl” and the “Classic Girl” add on.

Journaling: 4/2010 We went to the New Orleans Aquarium for Jordan's 6th birthday. On the way there we saw a street car, a paddle boat on the river, and a lovely fountain. The kids had fun being tourists. We loved seeing the sights in downtown New Orleans, La.

I also a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck for inspiration. The swirls and flowers were cut on my Cricut using the Cindy Loo cartridge.

Plentiful Thank You

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love the bright colors in both! Great title work on your layout!

Carla said...

Lots of fun bright colors.....love your lay out, its adorable

Kirilee said...

Gorgeous layout. The colours are just beautiful!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Love the layout, makes me want to go on vacation.