Monday, May 2, 2011

Latest Layouts

Before I share any new pages, I just have to let you all know about the amazing new promotion in May at JessicaSprague.com! Every Monday in May they’re having a buy one get one free sale. That means if you buy a product from one designer, you another from the same designer of lesser value free! Check out the home page at JessicaSprague.com for more details. It’s a great time to stock up on all of the digital goodies you need.

I’ve been a busy little scrapper this week. Here are some of my favorite pages that I’ve done lately.

1: Sweet Baby

2HeatherLandrySweetBabyWEB

Supplies:
Ten Tiny Toes Candy Candy
Cosmo Cricket's "Honey Pie" Paper Pack

I used a Brush from Jessica Sprague's Digi In Deeper Class and I also used Pam Callaghan's "Graphic Circles + Curves" template with permission! It's available as a freebie on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog. The photos were edited with an action called "Berries & Cream" from Amy McMaster Photography.

2: I Love Summer

2HeatherLandryILoveSummerWEB

My kids love Summer so much that they are trying to make it hurry up and get here by playing in the water on every remotely warm day.

Supplies:
Echo Park's Summer Days Element Pack 1, Echo Park's Summer Days Paper Pack, It's a Start Templates Set 5.

3: Project 365 from 2011 Week 17

Week 17 (April 23, 2011 to April 29, 2011)WEB

Another layout that I did for my Project 365 album in 2011. I went with an Easter theme because it was Easter and I couldn't resist this super cute kit from Crystal.

Supplies:
Crystal's {Doodley-Doo} 12x12 Borders
{Happy Spring} Element Pack
{Happy Spring} Mega Paper Pack
DESIGN 365 - Color Kit 2
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons

4: Paw Paw’s Boy

Journaling: A Grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. –Unknown (Brandon + James 5/2008)

I created this page with my May Scraptastic Club kit called "In The Hood" featuring Crate Paper's "Neighborhood" paper and embellishments. I also used the add on that I couldn’t resist ordering!

I did a bunch of misting and chalking. I even got to play with my new d-stress tool and Stickles.

5: Happy Easter

There was a bit of confusion about what to do with the baseball glove Brandon got from the Easter Bunny. LOL This kid cracks me up!

Journaling: Brandon loved the baseball glove the Easter bunny brought him! He thought it was a hat! April 2009

I also used my May Scraptastic Club Kit called "In The Hood" to create this page. I used the add on too! The only thing I added to the kit contents was a bit of twine that my friend Nancy sent me and a tiny bit of Stickles for extra sparkle!

Plentiful Thank You

5 comments:

Julie said...

way to scrap heather!!! always amazing work!!! don't you love the dtress tool!!??!!!

Just Jaime said...

I love them all! You are really talented!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

Love the new projects. You have been a busy girl. Gorgeous.

Nati Tristan said...

Those are wonderful layouts Heather!!

Julie said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower on my blog. Your scrapbook layouts are amazing! I will be following you too! Thanks again.

Julie

http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/