Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Love

Happy Monday everyone! I’m popping in to share a few layouts before we head out to Alexis’ therapist appointment at 11:00 AM.

1: Happy Spring

I've re-photographed this layout a bunch of times but I just can't get the journaling to show up as well as it does in real life. This page is based on a sketch by Sara Zenger that will be available on a future Ideas For Scrapbooker's blog post. I was lucky enough to get to work with it early!

I used my Scraptastic Club May kit called "In The Hood" featuring Crate Paper's "Neighborhood" collection.

I added a yellow flower and some chipboard letters from my stash. I altered the chipboard letters to make them look like suede so I could participate in a challenge on the Bella Creations blog.

2: Playtime

16HeatherLandryPlayTimeWEB

Brandon got a bigger basketball goal for his birthday and now he really has to stretch to get the ball in if he wants to dunk it. The journaling is about how much he loves being outside.

Supplies:
Lil' Man Candy Candy
Lil' Man Paper Pack
Points of View Vol. 2 - Bold & Pencil-Thin Arrows
The Boyfriend Candy Candy
Everyday Striped Journaling Circles
border punches -set two
Fabric Covered Buttons Kit

3: Wild Time Card

When I saw Carina's new Lilac Baby Safari papers I knew they would make an adorable hybrid card!

The card reads: You'll have a wild time...
Inside: but it will be SO worth it! Congrats on your new baby!

Supplies:

Lilac Baby Safari Paper Pack
Baby Mine Full Kit
Splendid Fiins' Very Krafty "Softly Now" Paper Pack (Coming Soon!)
Font: Waterfalls
Card Couture vol. 4 - Rounded Rectangles
Hybrid Supplies: iRock Tool, iRock Pearls, Prima Flowers, Unknown Brad.

Before I go I wanted to remind you all about an upcoming event at JessicaSprague.com! This will be the third year that Liv and Linda have hosted this event and it is awesome! They do a challenge everyday for 7 days and they create some great freebies to share as well. I will definitely be there! Will you?

7DaysinMay2011flyer

I’ll be back on Wednesday to check in! I hope everyone is getting ready for Summer vacation. My girls get out of school this Friday!

Plentiful Thank You

5 comments:

Carla said...

Super cute lay outs..............I sure wish that our SPRING/SUMMER would get here in cold rainy Wisconsin!

Just Jaime said...

Out of school already?! Wow!!

Great layouts. Love the design on the first and colors on the second. I'm off to check out the 7 days in May! Thanks for the link.

Nati Tristan said...

Those are great layouts! I hope you have a great appt! God bless and be safe!

Kerri said...

I LOVE your layouts and they are so inspiring!!!! Would you mind if I scraplifted your PLAYTIME layout and created my own? I'd post it on my blog with a link back to yours of course. Let me know! My blog is www.kerripowell.blogspot.com

Heather Landry said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! You can totally lift my "Playtime" layout. I am thrilled that you want to! Be sure to link me on my blog and I'll come over to comment on it. =0)