Thursday, May 19, 2011

Walking On Sunshine Template/sketch

Hi everyone! I'm here to post my newest sketch/template. I created this sketch based on a layout that I completed on International Scrapbook Day. If the sketch looks a bit busy, keep scrolling down. When you see the layout it will make more sense!

As you can see, I tried to mimic the embellishments that I used on my paper scrapbook page. I created this layout with my Scraptastic Club May kit called "In The Hood". It included papers and embellishments from Crate Paper's Neighborhood line.

I also had enough time to create a digital example using the layered template that I made in Photoshop Elements. I used Cosmo Cricket's Lil' Man papers and embellishments from JessicaSprague.com.

Here is the download link if you would like to save the layered digital template that I created. If you make a layout with the sketch or template be sure to email it to Pammy so we can feature it here on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog!

http://www.4shared.com/file/C7gBGNrV/HL_MayTemp1_2011_.html

Plentiful Thank You

6 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

What cute layouts. I still have not gotten to scrap for weeks. But have to say you have giveng me some great inspiration. Stop by my blog and check out my last post I have an award for ya......~Cherrie~

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nati Tristan said...

As always heather! Wonderful work! Thank you for your sweetness :o) I really appreciate you and all the gals that visit my blog and leave me such wonderful words!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

beautiful. love the template, great design.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.