Saturday, June 25, 2011

Layout Lollapalooza

I have been on a roll lately as far as scrapbooking goes and it totally makes me happy! Nothing relieves stress for me like scrapbooking. I have been catching up on design team assignments at JessicaSprague.com. I’ve also done a few pages with paper goodies that I won! Here are the pages I’d like to share today…

1: Project 365 from 2011 Week 24

I'm really proud of myself for keeping up with this Project 365 thing again. I have to say though, I'm running out of ideas for photos! LOL If you have any interesting suggestions feel free to leave them in my comments. Please? I'm begging!

Supplies: Credits Available Here

2. Hikers


I used a PageMaps sketch and the Sweet Peach Crop Shop Kit I won on the ScrapFit blog to create this page. You should be able to read the journaling. The flower and blue button were from my stash.

4. Week 25 Project 365 from 2011


Another week in my Project 365 from 2011. I love templates that have a ton of space to use for journaling. It makes Project 365 a lot easier!

Supplies: Carina Gardner's Design 365 "A Year Of Rub Ons", Crystal Wilkerson's July 2009 Template Collection "The 365 Challenge Templates", Echo Park's Summer Days Paper Pack, Echo Park's Summer Days Element Pack 1, and Echo Park's Summer Days Element Pack 2.

5: Amazing


I did this layout with a kit from the Sweet Peach Crop shop. I used a sketch by Liz Chidester for a challenge that I'm entering. I added a bit of paint (under the button tied with twine) and printed journaling. I chose the topic of the page so it would fit with the "Scrapping Everyday Miracles" blog challenge about enjoying the little things.

I used tumbled glass stickles around the interior edge of the large wooden star. The journaling spot I used came from Elle's Studio. It's from her "Everyday Striped Circles" journaling pack.

6: Summer Fun


I can't claim any credit for this layout! My grandma did it with the latest template that I created. I thought that it was so cool that she used my template to scrap my rotten kiddos! I decided to share her page here. I hope she doesn't mind!

Oh and speaking of sharing stuff that other people have created... check out the amazing July kit that Jessica put together! (She's the owner of Scraptastic Club.) The kit is called "Sweet Summertime" and it features Echo Park's Country Drive papers and embellishments.


There's also a "Sweet Summertime" add on! I will admit that I've already purchased it. I'm a sucker for Prima, Thickers, AND butterflies. I bought it as soon as it hit my inbox! I can't wait until I get it in the mail so I can start scrapping with it!


Phew! Now that was a loooong post. I'm sure I'll be back to bug you all again soon.

7 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute layouts. glad you have been finding some "me" time.

Tech Chick said...

None of your 365 pictures showed up! Can you reload? I am interested in seeing your pages as I am working on this project too :)

Becky said...

Would love to see the pictures of your recent stuff but the pictures are not showing up. Just wanted to let you know...

Heather Landry said...

Is it just the 365 layouts that aren't showing up are or they all not showing up? Please let me know and I'll try to fix it. Thanks for the heads up!

Moondust47 said...

Wow! You create Beautiful art! I like that you include both paper and digital scrapping. I'm trying to learn digital not (taking the Up and Running class) and kinda been feeling guilty my paper stash has left on the wayside. I'll see if I can sneak in some scrappy time with my paper stuffs.

I <3 the fact your gramma is digital scrapping and with your own template!! How very cool!!!

Just Jaime said...

Love your layouts! We can see the layout pictures!

Amanda Sevall said...

Yay! Now I have my Heather layout fix :) You're making me wanna scrap today!! Love your 365 layouts -- I recently pinned some great sites for photo ideas if you're stuck -- I'll e-mail them to you! And I love your grandma's layout - so cool that she used your template! :)