Saturday, June 11, 2011

Make A Splash Template/Sketch Freebie

Hey everyone! I'm here to share my first sketch/template that I created in June. It features one horizontal 4x6 photo and a fun banner embellishment.

Here is my example layout. I created it using the June kit and add on from Scraptastic Club called "Surf's Up". As you can see, I flipped the sketch horizontally to make it work better with my photo.

I asked a few of my friends from the Scraptastic Club design team to help me provide extra examples for this sketch and they totally came through for me! The next two layouts are by Jessica. She used the "Surf's Up" kit and the "Birthday Wishes" kit.

I really love the balloon on her second page. It's so cute. Thank you Jessica for sharing your pages with me!

Next up is Juliann's page! She used the "Birthday Wishes" kit. I really love how she added title work to the birthday cake embellishment.

If you are a digital scrapbooker, don't worry. I didn't forget you! Here is the link to download the free digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements.

http://www.4shared.com/file/A3JHlM_z/HL_JuneTemp1.html

Plentiful Thank You

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

great template. thanks for sharing.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

roxybonds said...

Really like this sketch :) Thanks for sharing!

April said...

I absolutely LOVE this sketch Heather and had so much fun with it...

http://scrapperforever.blogspot.com/2011/06/paper-variety-challenge-39.html

Thanks for the inspiration!!
- April